Saturday 30 July 2011

a little late yes, but...

so, my last post said i would post some pictures i took on my new camera. this didn't work out very well, i didn't have much time. they are not very good, but, i said i would, so i am going to.
i mean, what would be the point of saying i was going to do it, if i wasn't going to do it, or even decided against it later? thats like breaking a promise! not that anyone has even read my last post yet...

so, this is just near buderim, up on the hill. the view from there is pretty spectacular, especially when you consider how easy it is to get there:



there were more, but, um, i think the files are too big. i'll need to find a program to make them smaller. i'm going to spain soon, and i'll try to use this blog to post my pictures each day/few days.. obviously, that depends on my ability to find and use a computer while there.

No comments:

Post a Comment