Tuesday 5 April 2011

don't know what to write

i've been trying to write a blog post each day, not really sure why but it just seems like a good idea. a friend said you should put a new post up regularly and often, for a number of reasons. one a day is pretty regular and often, so i guess thats why. today, i just don't know what i could write about.

of course, when in doubt, just say (write(type)) what you think. that works, apparently.

has anyone seen the live action version movie of 'the wind in the willows?' i have. i always thought the weasel song was the best scene, it was just so awesome and it scared me a bit too. here it is for your enjoyment.


2 comments:

  1. Zuzanna Kamusinski6 April 2011 at 20:18

    Cool video. I've never seen/ read 'Wind in the Willows' ... But now I've put it on my 'to read' list becasue it seems a worthwhile classic. Only, I might never get to it, because it's just behind Alice in Wonderland, Hunchback of Notrodame, Golden Compass, the Narnia series, the Series of Unfortinate Events, the Harry Potter series (in Polish), Bel Ami.... I could go on and on :(
    I guess that's why they make movies?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i've tried to read the wind in the willows, but i can't. its just really hard to get into. i like the movie better. it was written by the same guy as winnie the pooh, which just makes me think the wind in the willows is them, evolved.

    i hope you find the time to read those books. the series of unfortunate events is one of my favourites. i still have to finish the narnia series though.

    ReplyDelete