Saturday 16 April 2011

got rid of the caution zombies ahead picture

as much as i love that pic, i think it had to go. this blog is not about zombies approaching (at least not yet).
this blog doesn't seem to really have an 'about' description, except perhaps whatevers going on in my head at the time of writing, or a video or picture i want to share.

to replace it, i have put a picture of me, because no matter what this blog becomes, I will always be part of it. without me, this blog ceases to exist. without you, the viewer, this blog ceases to matter, to have meaning.
wow, i totally just thought of that. i'm clearly awesome.

this is probably the most embarrasing picture of me, apart from one where i'm in womens clothing, doing a gangsta pose.  i don't have that pic, in fact i'm not sure where it is, which should be troubling to me now i think of it. if i ever find it, it will be on a post by itself, along with an explanation.

i think i'll alternate between that pic and a bunch of others. yeah, i like that idea.

my internet is a bit screwed so afraid there is no multimedia. my condolences. maybe you'll be similarly enterntained with my fine weaving of simple words into vast tapestries of wonderment?

yeah, i don't believe that either.

i know, look up a band called larc en ciel. they're japanese, but with a french name! and their choruses are in english. i like them, not saying you'll like them too, but i think they're worth checking out.

No comments:

Post a Comment