Tuesday 12 April 2011

realisations

my sister wanted to look at my blog, so i showed it to her. what i noticed her doing was scrolling to the end of each post to look at whatever pic or video i had posted, withou reading anything.. so from now on, i'm going to put whatever multimedia i do in the beginning of my post. so, without frther ado, here is:

this, from http://www.funnyordie.com/ . if you haven't seen this, then you probably have better things to do with your life. lucky.


oh, does have slight swearing. not that it matters...



i've also realised what this blog seems to be becoming. everytime i have thought of a way to increase views,  make this blog more entertaining, i have posted my idea, and ran with it. thats what this blog is. i'm beginning to see it as a sort of documentation on the evolution of a blog and the bloggers experience of writing in the blog. something like that. i'm not sure how to explain it better. regardless, evey blog does this unconciously, its difficult not to.
another bit, kinda related but sorta not: i keep getting ideas about how to make my blog more successful, posting my idea and then trying it out. they never seem to work, but i'm going to keep trying.

if it think of a way to explain it better, it'll be in the next post.

wanna see a sorta disturbing pic? if you've followed any of my links of 'creepy pasta' (google it if not, worth a few hours of your time) then you've seen it. it stays in my memory all the time. theres a pic similar to this, only it looks so much like my cousin it isn't funny. i can't find that one at the moment, so heres this one:

it creeps me out to the extent i'm keeping it down there, and i didn't save it to my computer.

























No comments:

Post a Comment